AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG provides the buyer with a warranty for the ABT by AMAG performance upgrades and guarantees their faultlessness in accordance with the respective state of the art, provided that installation is carried out by an authorised brand service partner or an ABT support centre and that the ordering process and all entries are documented in full. The AMAG importer warranty (including the AMAG extended warranty) is guaranteed without limitation.
This warranty excludes any vehicle which at the time of tuning
• is not covered by any warranty (including extended warranty).
In addition, this warranty excludes any vehicle which after tuning
• is handled improperly (e.g. over-revving the engine)
• is used on racetracks
• is used with fuel of insufficient quality
• is taken in for repairs or maintenance anywhere other than at an official brand service partner
• is not taken in for regular maintenance as prescribed by the manufacturer or
• displays consequential damage due to performance measurements.*
Repairs associated with performance upgrades are only to be made by official brand service partners. In the case of repairs carried out within the warranty period, it is imperative that AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG, Group Aftersales / Service Warranty (DISS) is informed in advance by the brand service partner carrying out the repairs. In the case of any justified warranty claims, the affected parts will be repaired or replaced.
Repairs on vehicles with performance upgrades (ABT by AMAG) must be carried out during the warranty period (including the AMAG extended warranty) by an authorised brand service partner in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein.
The warranty and the vehicle are inextricable. The warranty card shall be deemed as confirmation and is a binding reference for the ABT by AMAG performance upgrades.
* Performance measurements are only recognised by AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG when carried out at ABT Sportsline GmbH, Germany.