-- was saved as your garage.
Charge & pay on the go with the first combined charging and credit card* on the Swiss market.
- Hassle-free, uncomplicated charging when travelling
Charge Europe-wide, now from 0.54 CHF/kWh
- Over 7'000 charging points in Switzerland
150’000 in Europe
- Charge up and reap the benefits
AMAG is in the process of developing its own high-power charging network. With the AMAG electrified charging card, you can charge your electric vehicle there at preferential rates of CHF 0.45/kWh.
- Also available as a charging-only card directly from your AMAG garage or via the AMAG app
Deposit the electrified charging card in the AMAG app and pay directly via your mobile phone.
- Attractive cashback bonus programme
From 0.2% (when you spend up to CHF 5000.– in a year) up to 0.4% (when you spend over CHF 5000.– in a year)
- Free travel and flight accident insurance
24 h SOS Assistance Service (more information)
- Discounted care hire at Europcar
15% discount on standard rates (more information)
- All the advantages of the charging card plus payment function
Whether for charging, shopping or everyday use, with the AMAG 2-in-1 charging/credit card you can make purchases online or in shops and benefit from an attractive cashback bonus programme and many other advantages. The card is available as a pure credit card, combined charging and credit card or pure charging card.
Download the new AMAG app now and always find the nearest charging station with the daily updated prices, charge without cash and save at the same time.
* The AMAG 2-in-1 charging/credit card is issued by TopCard Service AG in Glattbrugg. The granting of credit is prohibited if it leads to over-indebtedness on the part of the consumer. Standard limit of the AMAG 2-in-1 charging/credit card: max. CHF 5000.–. If the instalment option is used, credit interest will be charged (annual credit interest: 12%) on a monthly basis to the cardholder’s credit card account. Example: For a transaction amount of CHF 5000.– and an annual credit interest rate of 12%, the effective credit interest amounts to CHF 100.27, provided the credit amount is repaid in three equal monthly instalments. In this example, the total cost would therefore be CHF 5100.27. Payment of the full amount or a partial amount (minimum amount: 5% of the invoice amount, but at least CHF 50.–) is to be made within 22 days of the invoice date.